Thursday, January 7, 2016

These machines need a good home...

I upgraded a few of my sewing machines this Christmas!  As a result, I have a few machines that need a good home.  They have been very well maintained and come with a 6 month warranty on parts and labor.

If you are interested in pricing, please email me at sew4mysanity@gmail.com

Here's what I have for sale - Click the links to see the product specs and features for each machine:

Janome Horizon MC7700

Janome MC 6600

Janome 990D serger


I'm also offering a machine quilting promo this month!  Use my online form at www.sew4mysanity.com to send me a quilt top, and your return shipping is FREE!  Local?  Get a free charm pack when you pick up your quilt!

Thanks everyone for all of your support!












Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment